FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We dont simply believe in being The Best. We believe in better - because theres no limit to how far better can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you believe in better, wed love to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Responsible for managing IT projects which cut across different functions and business units.
- Working in the Group Information Security team delivering Customer Identity and Access Management initiatives.
- Development of project plans and oversee project deliverables.
- Track dependencies, risks and issues.
- Track and report project spending.
- Manage changes to project scope.
- Produce regular dashboard and management reporting.
- Lead business analysis and process optimization related to IAM operations.
- Work with vendors and partners to deliver program objectives.
- Report project / operation progress to senior management on a regular basis.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience of working in Insurance or Financial Services is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile project management methodology.
- Strong vendor management and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree in related discipline preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince2, or equivalent, preferred.
- Prior experience in Technology projects related to IAM, Customer IAM and/or information security will be an advantage.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.