Manager - Intelligent Automation - SEA
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy, Growth & Innovation portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
This role sits within the Analytics & Cognitive team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and cognitive automation (CA). As a consultant in this group, you will deliver our Intelligent Automation solutions: robotic process automation, intelligent character recognition, chatbots/virtual assistants and artificial intelligence.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes before identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Create business cases for the deployment of robotic and cognitive automation.
- Map current state, design solution, implement robot, test and deploy in a context of client operating model transformation.
- Design process solutions in accordance to standard design principles & conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well- structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Deliver training curriculum for client stakeholders (e.g. technology, process, train-the-trainer, online-solutions).
- Ensure communication within Deloitte's network of Intelligent Automation experts on typical process, methodology, tools and RPA principles.
As a Manager you will:
- Focus on the delivery of client work and lead a cross-service line team for major deliverables and projects. In addition, Managers should undertake practice development and business management activities to help grow the Analytics & Cognitive practice as well as aligning to an industry to exploit depth of knowledge and professional experience.
- Working as a key business partner to high profile clients, you'll have the chance to develop your expertise from strategy to execution, as well as in delivery and implementation. As a Manager in the Analytics & Cognitive team (BI, Big Data or Analytics), you'll be able to put your own creative ideas into practice as you take ownership of deliverables and resources on transformation projects, and hone your commercial skills.
- You will be continually encouraged to devise innovative solutions to help our clients maximise the value of their data assets by helping them transform data into insight. You will also assume real ownership of projects and key stakeholders at executive levels as you help them execute their strategy to build an efficient analytics organisation, processes and supporting technology.
- Design and develop tailor-made solutions, strengthen our presence in the market, identify revenue-generating opportunities and get involved in proposal writing, pitch presentations, etc.
- Build global trusted relationships with key clients
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Business Development - Participate in all aspects of the proposal development cycle; contribute to the development of proposal technical content; participate in the development of sales presentation or market positioning material.
- Engagement Management - Manage a project or program team; develop work plans for the engagement; determine the client needs by selecting and applying appropriate approaches, tools, and techniques to the client's business.
- Practice Development & Eminence-- Participate in the development of market-valued intellectual capital; contribute to the development of practical solutions and methodologies; participate in third parties and partners relationship building.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor or Masters' Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Mastery of one programming language: C, Java, .Net, Python.
- Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Mastery of analytics software: R, SAS will be highly regarded.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of process analysis, re-engineering and optimization preferably within Financial Services.
- Experience with Data Analytics tools and databases.
- Certification UiPath (advanced), Automation Anywhere (master) or BluePrism (professional) is mandatory.
- Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Driven, tenacity, client-focused, results-oriented with proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit our short-term and long-term project assignments
- Confident in public speaking and presentation preparation.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.