Treasury Financial Controller - (210002D6)
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Profit & Loss for Global Treasury Division.
- Ensure quality, accurate and timely P&L reports; highlight key exceptions and follow through of outstanding issues.
- Responsible for preparation the position and profit & loss reconciliation processes between traders, the trading systems and the general ledger.
- Develop strong understanding of new and existing products and their attributes across the team.
- Participate in the Global Treasury’s New Product Approval Process (NPAP) for the assessment of new products or product variants to provide assurance over the TFC’s control process.
- Participate in projects, system implementation and enhancements
- Develop and maintain documents in support of the product control activities.
- Ensure that trading activities are executed within authorized product approvals.
- Provide an independent check and monitoring on the trading activities to mitigate the risk of unauthorized trading activities.
- Performing the valuation adjustments and reserves reporting, independent valuation verification if necessary.
- Prepare Regulatory, Financial & Management Reporting for Treasury products, including Variances Analysis.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in accounting & finance, mathematics or related preferred, and CFA or CPA or FRM or MBA qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 2-3 years relevant work experience preferred, ideally within Treasury product control function.
- Expertise with Murex system, and General Ledger is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of financial products and markets, particularly FX, Interest Rates, Credit and Equity.
- Proactive, meticulous and tenacious, flair for numbers and hands-on.
- Strong analytical mind, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to investigate anomalies encountered, objective and have a keen eye for the unusual.
- Possess the organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines.
- Possesses excellent working attitude with initiative and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
: Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Treasury Financial Control & Advisory
: MAL Fin - Financial Control & MIS
: 30-Jun-2022, 9:05:20 AM