Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
1. Determining detailed product specifications based on conceptualisation (business requirements) from the Hotlink and Maxis Product Management teams.
2. Working closely with the technology as well as the Sales & Services (Retail, Dealer Mgmt, Customer Services) to translate the conceptualised product or feature or campaign into a Product Definition Document which clearly describes technology enhancements as well as business process changes requires to support the business requirements.
3. Ensuring that all technology enhancements are review collectively with Technology teams in order to future proof solutions in order to minimise additional investment in the mid-term.
4. Lead end to end new core products rollout /deployment by coordinating, assessing and communicating across divisions (Business, Network Operations, IT Teams and Sales & Services) while ensuring that the agreed solution and approach are executed excellently in terms of time, cost and customer experience at the same time maintaining Maxis core values.
5. Accountable for delivery quality & that products are developed as per business requirement by designing and executing test use cases(User Acceptance Test (UAT)) as well as production testing once the product is rolled out (Post Production Verification (PPV)) to production.
6. Lead as the Consumer Business subject matter expert any Platform or solution upgrade exercise (Billing System upgrades, new technology stack deployment etc), ensuring that transition is seamless and has minimal impact to both revenues and business operations.
7. Ensure service stability with regards to the systems and services and actively perform housekeeping and tracking of these systems and services to prevent falls in the network from any service disruption to minimize business and subscribers impact which in turn would maximise revenue.
8. Ensure excellent product behaviour and customer experience by handling complaints and feedback from all sources and periodically perform reviews, test on products and services, report findings to management and making recommendations for improvements as needed.
9. Demonstrate strong sense of integrity and accountability on decisions and results of the decisions by living up to Maxis way of conducting business and showing transparency on the actions that lead to the decision/results of the decision.
10. Monitor OPEX and CAPEX of platform investment to ensure achievement of low cost and high quality delivery.
Maxis values diverse voices & people. We hire and reward our employees based on capability & performance — regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, education, religion, nationality or physical ability.