At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Alliance program is designed to accelerate EY sales through joint go to market activity and co-innovation of technology-enabled services and solutions. The Global Alliance Campaign Associate Director is responsible for enabling and executing 1 or more Alliance Campaigns for the big bets for a Type 1 Alliance. The “big bets” are the most strategic programs for the Type 1 alliances and are intended to drive $100m - $250m annually at scale. The Alliance Campaign Associate Director will work in collaboration with the Global Alliance Leader, Alliance Relationship Director, Alliance Practice teams, Alliance CEs, and Area/Regions to develop and execute upon the campaign across the Globe. The Alliance Relationship Director manages all aspects of the alliance campaign including market activation, marketing and awareness, operations, and governance.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Design campaign strategy and campaign program elements
- Collaborate with Alliance Relationship Director (ARD) on Alliance components of the campaign (relationship map, cadence, governance, contracts, resale, etc)
- Identify target account strategy in conjunction with Global Alliance Leader/Area GTM Alliance Leaders, ARD, Sector and Field of Play Leader(s)
- Develop messaging and value proposition for campaign including securing alignment and buy-in from the Alliance partner
- Work with BMC to develop sales collateral, marketing strategy, and other enablement materials
- Coordinate with Client Technology, Alliance Practice or Sector and Alliance partner on the development of technical elements of the campaign (demos and other tech assets)
- Activation of the campaign into each region through internal and external awareness sessions
- Engage with Area GTM leaders to secure region support and identify region leads from EY and the Alliance Partner to own the sales motion and drive in-market sales efforts
- Incubate target accounts and land sales motion with Alliance CEs to expand
- Provide Campaign/ Sales motion expertise to accounts as requested
- Align with Area practice leadership to secure campaign support and share campaign practice delivery needs
- Cadence regions, escalating issues as appropriate
- Oversee campaign governance and sales / pipeline discipline – stand-up of campaign through campaign execution (awareness, financial tracking, account cadence, relationship alignment)
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Type 1 alliances are considered to be the most complex relationships due to breadth of relationship across multiple competencies, sectors and geographies. They are also anticipated to result in a higher degree of revenue for EY and require a higher degree of collaboration. The Global Campaign Associate Director will be expected to influence senior level executives across both EY and the alliance company to form and execute the campaign.
- Must manage complex relationships with multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities
- Ability to balance enablement and development activities
- Evaluate activities, efforts, requests against agreed strategy and plan as well as EY policies
- Assess and prioritize financial requests against limited/set budgets
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Understanding of technology and business benefits of relevant alliance partner products and solutions
- Background in Financial Services industry or large management consulting/professional services
- Experience in developing sales campaigns and large scale business development go to market motions in Financial Services industries
- Proficiency in Alliance partner product preferred
- Experience in alliance management or business development for technology or professional services company
- Experience and evidence of success in building and nurturing win-win alliance relationships
- Strong networking and influence management skills resulting in driving actions to outcomes and delivering results actions across organizational boundaries
- Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills and proven track record delivering alliance sales and revenues
- Must be able to operate independently to drive the overarching campaign program which will include multiple subsets of activities and workstreams. The Campaign Associate Director must influence and direct activities of Sector, Competency, and Field of Play Leaders who do not report to the Alliance Campaign Associate Director. Will also influence and provide guidance to resources senior (PPEDD level) to the Alliance Campaign Associate Director
- Varies by alliance, but may be expected to manage a small team supporting the Alliance campaign execution.
- The role is likely to require regular travel (overseas), up to 50% of the time, as well as operate over multiple time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in consulting services or consultative business development, including experience in managing or developing strategic relationships and campaigns
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com.