What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The Reputation and Risk Group (RRG) oversees and monitors various reputation and risk-related processes and activities within the Firm with an aim to provide the relevant compliance support to our professionals in their delivery of quality service to our clients while protecting and maintaining the Firm’s brand and reputation.
- Working with the team in implementing regional and local initiatives and activities
- Working with the firm’s bespoke compliance systems, assisting in identifying incidences of non-compliance and advising individuals in relation to their compliance responsibilities.
- Providing Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions, Export Controls and risk-related consultations to our professionals
- Providing support in various risk management matters
- Providing ad-hoc support to the RRG team as may be required from time to time
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Ideally, you have worked in the professional services sector for at least 4 years, and have a basic understanding of the risk environment aspects applicable to professional services, especially in Financial Crime areas such as AML, sanctions and export controls compliance.
- You are at least a Degree holder in a relevant field or have the appropriate background and working experience.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work within our team and across the business.
- You have attention to detail and focus on the quality of deliverables.
- You have good computer skills and are comfortable in learning new programs/software.
- You are proactive, have a willingness to learn, are resourceful, have good time management and are able to multi-task and prioritise deadlines.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.