Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
The incumbent plans, coordinates and directs the support service delivery to customers. This position leads and manages a team of Customer Care Frontline Executive/AM in delivery of consistent exceptional PRUexperience, care & quality and fulfillment of service level standards.
The Manager is responsible for his/ her teams performance against specific KPIs established. He/ she will also work closely with inter/ intra departments towards achieving departmental and organizational goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver the best first impression and consistent exceptional PRUexperience to customers across all channels
- Ensure customers are given meaningful updates for non-FCR cases handled by Customer Care
- Ensure complex customers needs are fulfilled by performing timely escalation and proper handover of non-FCR cases
- Deliver meaningful and value-added outbound services
- Prompt disseminate of information to team members in ensuring accurate and updated policy information is conveyed to customers.
- Investigate, rectify and perform root cause analysis by adopt the 5-why approach on complaints or feedback lodged against team members.
- Handle escalated calls and perform service recovery.
- Resolve customer request/ complaints in an efficient and timely manner within Service Level.
- Monitor team adherence, punctuality and overall discipline.
- To coach and provide motivational assistance to the team to better manage retention.
- Conduct debrief sessions and monthly performance updates and identify service improvements ideas or areas.
- Ensure consistent call monitoring on team members to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance.
- Motivate, coach and develop team members to ensure they deliver the expected level of service or higher.
- Identify knowledge gaps and training needs.
- Ensure manpower is optimized at all times and daily service level target are met.
- Ensure team complies with company and regulator policies. eg. BNM, LIAM.
- Liaise with relevant department to resolve issues.
- Liaise with external service provider when necessary to perform any other duties as assigned.
- Keep up to date on new enhanced products / services in order to maintain a high level of quality service to customers.
- Participates in adhoc projects and manages the development of key Customer Engagement innovations
- Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Masters Degree, any field.
- At least 5 years of Customer Care experience in managerial or leadership role with proven track records.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in the insurance industry is advantageous.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to work and manage in a fast pace and stressful environment.
- Able to multi-task to take on ad-hoc projects.
- Able to resolve customer complaint and perform service recovery by display Core Value in all interactions with customer.
- Must be self-directed and able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Exercise flexibility and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to handle confidential material relating to employee and company information.
- Knowledge in Customer Care operations involving calls, correspondences and live chat.
- Knowledge in insurance industry especially the companys products/ processes and digital technologies will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.