About the role:
As a IT Service Continuity Manager your main role is to support information security and IT service continuity management to identify and manage risks associated to information and services provided by Data centre.
Overall Role Purpose
• To ensure compliance with DPDHL IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) Policy and regulatory requirements.
• To functionally drive and lead IT Service Continuity management policies, controls, standards, processes, procedures, tools, reporting mechanisms, awareness and training in the Data Centre and assurance of ongoing compliance.
• To coordinate and ensure performance of regular risk assessments and business impact analysis of the Data Centre, IT infrastructure, processes and procedures in stated areas.
• To follow-up on definition of appropriate continuity countermeasures and their implementation to identified risks or standards’ and polices’ non-conformities.
• To coordinate audits and assessments performed by the Corporate Internal Audit and Corporate Statutory Auditor PwC in the area of ITSCM.
• To act as “subject matter expert” and provide ITSCM advisory or consultancy to operations & project teams in Data Centre.
Knowledge (Functional / Technical) Competencies*
(* Knowledge competency levels: Unaware > Aware > Familiar > Proficient > Expert)
(* Behavioural competency levels: 1 to 5; 5 reflects very strong competency)
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
* Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
* Runs more than 7700 servers;
* Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
* Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
* 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 5000 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn, Berlin and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1700 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.