At AIA weve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
Its about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business.
Sound like you? Then read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Reporting to the Manager of Record to Report, this position shall be responsible to provide End-to-End accounting services from general accounting recording to provision of reporting and analysis services as per agreed/communicated timeline and in accordance to applicable accounting policies, standards and guidelines
- Monitor monthly billing to business partner according to group timeline
- Check and post AR invoice, DN/CN into SAP system by country and by cost center on monthly basis parked by Associate
- Provide feedback on business partners queries
- Monitor withholding tax document required by business partner for settlement purpose
Interco (IC) Matching Report and Settlement:
- Check and monitor IC Matching Report performed by Associate and Specialist and ensure team members perform any necessary action on any outstanding issue spotted and resolve open item timely.
- Monitor ICT Settlement performed by Associates/Specialist
- Review monthly aging report
- Monitor AR credit control as per group policy, not more than 30 days settlement
- Posting all bank charges parked by Associates/Specialist
Review bank reconciliation prepared by Associates/Specialist
- Review fixed asset created by Associates/Specialist
- Input asset no. created by Associates/Specialist in ARIBA and approve the PIR
- Support monthly depreciation run performed by Associates/Specialist should there be any issue
Accruals and Prepayments
- Review monthly prepayment schedule, amortization and accruals entries
- Review and posting all reclassification/journal parked by Associates/Specialist.
- Run WBS settlement to cost center
- Perform reverse charge
- Perform FX Revaluation & translation
- Ensure completeness of all processes and month end closing
- Key contact person for assigned LBU
Review balance sheet accounts reconciliations and ensure that the unreconciled / open items are resolved in a timely manner
Financial Reporting & Analysis:
- Responsible to review on timely and ensure quality delivery of Local BU reporting and analysis template on a timely basis for its regulatory reporting purpose
- Responsible to review monthly management reporting including management account, byline and longsheet reconciliation and report generation and ensure submission of all reporting and analysis deliverables to Group Finance and local BUs on a timely basis without compromising quality the work quality and comply with AIA accounting procedure and applicable accounting requirements
- Handle audit of local BUs by ensuring timely and quality delivery of items requested by the external auditors by coordinating with external and internal parties.
- Develop and update Control Checklist, Training Materials and Business Process Manuals as and when new enhancement is identified, implemented and communicated for the current process and workflow to ensure continuity in the team
- Assist Record Report Manager for recruiting, hiring and development of Associates/Senior Associates and interns
- Conduct Team Meeting and One to One meeting with direct report
- Provide regular performance feedback to direct report
- Recommend training and support job rotation for direct report
- Assist and supports the change initiative during transformation, anticipate problems and manage multiple deadlines
- Team mentorship, leadership, motivation and coaching
- Ensure all the tasks (OT submission and leaves applications) in Workday and reimbursement claims in Concur are approved timely.
- Review and posting fund Transfer and Dividend payment entries prepared by Associate/Specialist
- Manage day-to-day general accounting and reporting activities including liaison with personnel from various department and business partner.
- Ensure procedures adhered to and controls are documented accordingly
- Perform monthly financial close activities, ensure meeting SLA and deadlines
- Review or perform UAT as and when required
- Assist Manager, Record to Report on other projects and matters as and when required
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.