If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
We’re hiring for Customer Service & Operations Manager (Klang Valley)
An exciting opportunity is now available for suitable candidates to take the next step in their career to enhance their Customer Service Management, People Management, Branch & Banking Operations, Stakeholder management (employee, customer, community) skills as a Customer Service & Operations Manager!
Reporting to the Branch Manager, our Customer Service and Operations Manager is responsible to maintain seamless daily branch operations through leading, guiding, and mentoring the operations team. The role includes maintaining HLB’s policies, standards, compliance to BNM regulatory reporting and receiving customer inquiries or complaint escalation in a timely manner.
· Solicit leads via referrals and cold calls for sales via marketing visits, telemarketing, launches, road shows and any other sales activities to achieve sales targets.
· To actively cross selling Banking/Financial products.
· Assess/evaluate and propose credit applications diligently.
· Build rapport and relationship with chosen customers to establish loyalty and repeated sales and increase product holding.
· Provide excellent customer service and uphold professionalism to reflect Bank’s image
· Product knowledge / Selling skills / Market intelligence / Competitor’s check
· Comply to statutory requirements and sales compliance in relation to FSA, KYC, AMLA and all relevant internal policies & procedures and sales compliance.
A Degree/ Diploma/ Professional Certification in any field from a recognised College/ University
With minimum of 4 to 5 years of related working experience, ideally in a Branch Customer Service, Branch Sales Role or in Retail outlet management
Strong people management and leadership skills; with ability to guide and train a team of staff to achieve Service & Cross Selling standards.
Good interpersonal and communication, organisational and planning skills.
Welcome new challenges and possess a ‘Think-Act-Own’ attitude to see through planned and unplanned deliverables to completion
About Hong Leong Bank
We are a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned us industry recognition and accolades for our innovative approach in making banking simpler and more effortless for our customers. Our digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
We seek to strike a balance between diversity, inclusion and merit to achieve our mission of infusing diversity in thinking and skillsets into our organisation. Candidates are assessed based on merit and potential, in line with our mission to attract and recruit the best talent available. Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitising the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our people to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within our organisation.
Realise your full potential at Hong Leong Bank by applying now.